Monday, September 1, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER!

It is hard to fathom that it is now SEPTEMBER, the 9th month of the year, and I have completed 244 days of my One Word Journey. This is also the last 3rd of 2014. I have only 121 days remaining. In retrospect it sounds so short. I am not sure how I will feel on that day, but that is the future and this is the here and now. It is the very 1st day of SEPTEMBER 2014. This day will never happen again...so I enjoyed it. I had a "Spa Day!" I didn't have a chance to finish, perhaps I will do a "pedi" tomorrow...smiles. My nails look amazing, my hair feels refreshed, and my face...well I can tell that the moisturizing peel off facial did its job. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Today is also Labor Day and  every year at this time I reflect back and remember all the wonderful Labor Day weekends I spent at the County Fair. I would still be there at this time of night. Again though...this is now and that was then. I don't live with regrets, however there are times that I really wish I had taken the time to enjoy those moments to the fullest. Some things we never get to do again in life, or we enjoy them differently or not at all. Every moment is precious...not to be taken for granted nor wasted. Today I made new memories for SEPTEMBER 1st, this Labor day. I did not accomplish all I wanted to do this weekend but I am happy I was able to stick to relaxing and enjoying today. God bless and keep you all in the palm of His hand...Amen. Welcome to SEPTEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment