Friday, September 26, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...SEPTEMBER IS WINDING DOWN!

Talk about healthy! The Lord blessed me with a great report when my blood work came back. God is so good. Everything came back good to perfect! It wasn't that I was worried...the fact was I had not given it another thought. I thought I was just getting my thyroid levels checked. I even got my flu shot today. Early for once. Last year I didn't get one at all, but when I do its always at the tip end of flu season. This year I am prepared! There are many scriptures in the Bible concerning health. Many refer to healing, but God never intended us to fall ill. Adam and Eve changed all that of course. Most of us would like be like Job, after he was healed, his health was restored and he felt young again. 
(Job 33:25); (Psalm 23:3) The Bible says I was (we are) FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made. (Psalm 139:14) I don't know about you...but I want to stay that way or at least repair what's not by Gods grace. Above all keep your soul in good health. 
(3 John 2 CEV) This is my foremost goal. Now if I could just get a few more workouts in...smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment