Sunday, September 28, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...SEPTEMBER IS ALMOST GONE!

It is hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that these are the last few days of September. Although October is still technically Fall...I always remember it as the onset of very cool weather. Okay cool to me can mean 70-75. Once your blood thins you feel the cool weather differently. When it is mid to high 70's here, people start wearing Winter clothing, boots, heavy jackets and hoodies, sweaters, the whole nine yards. I am not quite that bad yet...mainly because as much as I love being hot...I don't enjoy being all bundled up. The first year I was here I didn't wear a coat until January...now when October comes I always find myself wondering if I should actually buy a Winter coat. The one I had has a broken zipper and I haven't replaced it in years. Another thought on my mind is my 365 Word Journey is winding down. In the beginning I was not certain I would make it one week much less 9 months. God gave me STAMINA, PERSEVERANCE, and a great desire to keep PRESSING ON. Sometimes the best way around a mountain is through. Just because something is challenging doesn't mean we should give up. I heard some amazing teachings this weekend which I will share with you in the coming week. Have a happy and blessed new week and keep PRESSING ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment