Monday, September 22, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...SEPTEMBER IS WINDING DOWN!

This is the day that the Lord has made...I will rejoice and be glad in it! However...smiles...I am not happy about SUMMER ending...sigh. There is a season for everything and so it is with the SUMMER season. Every year I go through feelings of melancholy but this year things are supposed to be different so I need to banish those feelings before they take hold too deeply. Part of the issue was yesterday morning I realized that although I love SUMMER...I did not do one thing to enjoy it, unless going to Ikea 2 times counts (and it does...love love love Ikea). I did the same thing I do every season...not much...okay make that nothing lol. Next year, if I am blessed to still be here...I will work on that...in fact I will start way before next year so that by January I will be settled in and it will be a routine. Anyway feeling down about SUMMER leaving is sure not going to stop it from happening. So tomorrow morning I will wake up  (Lord willing) and get up and enjoy the wonderful blessings of life and be exceedingly glad that the Lord allowed me to see not only another day...but a brand new season. All things must pass away and all things become new! More on that with the onset of the Winter season...which is a whole "nother" issue with me entirely....smiles. Happy and blessed new week and I pray you enjoyed the last weekend of SUMMER.

No comments:

Post a Comment