Monday, August 18, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...AUGUST IS HALFWAY GONE!

The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the Heaven to give the rain unto thy land in His season, and to bless all the work of thy hand...Deuteronomy 28:12. I am declaring that my HANDS are blessed! All that I set my HANDS to will be blessed! God blessed me today and although it changed my plans, it is a blessing for the future. I took that first step a couple days ago and God blessed me he met me on my path. I praise God for that. I also passed a test today...a life test and I am praising God for that as well. There was a time I would let what someone else said bother me...not this time. I did so well that when this person was supposed to get in touch with me later...they didn't even bother. Like I learned last week...sometimes you just have to be quiet and don't give your opinion unless asked. Really I wanted to laugh when I realized that person was going around the same mountain again...but alone this time...smiles. Praise God!


No comments:

Post a Comment