Tuesday, August 5, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO AUGUST!

It HURTS to walk. It HURTS to stand. It even HURTS  to lay down. But I feel great! The World Cup finished on July 13, 2014 and although I did some exercise since then it must not have been much. For those who don't know...during that time I made a commitment to workout during every match I watched, which was all but two. Since then, I have made the commitment to workout every day in the month of August and everything HURTS as if I have not moved my muscles in a year. Lesson learned...if i don't keep it up, my body assumes we have started over again. Talk about incentive to keep moving! One day at a time one week at a time one month at a time. All I have to do is keep moving forward...even if it HURTS.








No comments:

Post a Comment