Sunday, August 31, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...BYE BYE AUGUST!

It is hard to believe that today is the very last day of August...wow...it went so fast! Maybe because I have been so busy with my 2 deadlines I have barely come up for air since the 2nd week of August. God did some really amazing things for me this month. Most of all He showed me how to encourage myself and push myself to go way past my COMFORT zone. If I had not stepped out of my COMFORT zone I never would have known what I am capable of. I have faith but God pushed me to have even more faith. It is easy to have faith when all is going well...it is so much more of a effort to walk in faith when challenges come. God showed me things I needed to see and taught me things I needed to learn. I look forward to September and what will be revealed to me then. I have always said I never, ever want to stop learning something new. Little did I know...you never do...smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment