Friday, August 22, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...AUGUST IS HALFWAY GONE!

Of course today I had postman failure. I really wanted to laugh. It amazes me how PEOPLE want a job but they can be so incompetent at doing that job. This too shall pass...either they will get better or I will give up on that. Today was still a blessed day in spite of. I am still trying to find balance in my life. I seem to only be able to give my all to one thing at a time. Maybe that is best. I was the queen of multitasking. Now maybe God wants me to focus more...smiles. This morning I learned many things during the Bible study but one thing that stood out most was becoming caught up with PEOPLE who may not be good for us. Love God, Love Myself, Love PEOPLE...but don't let them suck the life out of you. I had been praying concerning that and today it was taken care of for me...I can only attribute that to God. I am happy He answered my prayer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment