Thursday, August 21, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...AUGUST IS HALFWAY GONE!

Time really goes fast...kids grow up...our parents grow old...and most of us at a certain time in life begin to REFLECT. We REFLECT on the past, often way to much, we REFLECT on the future, again way too much if we are worrying. And we also REFLECT on the here and now. I try not to dwell in or on the past. The future isn't promised but I have faith and look to it with hope. Right now is what I have and I am going to enjoy it. I want to believe that the rest of my life will be the best of my life. Our time on earth is just a flash in the pan...my "Life" is for all eternity. These are the things I want to reflect on. I do miss my children as babies though...smiles. REFLECT on what so ever things are good.






No comments:

Post a Comment