Sunday, August 10, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO AUGUST!

My challenge today on My Daily Challenge was to write on sticky notes, 3 positive AFFIRMATIONS. Great challenge...I believe everyone enjoyed this one. It is wonderful to have AFFIRMATIONS as long as you keep them in the realm of God. Just because something sounds good doesn't always mean that it is good. We need to make sure our AFFIRMATIONS line up directly or indirectly to God's word. The definition of AFFIRMATION(S) is emotional support or encouragement. AFFIRMATIONS make us feel better about ourselves and occasionally others. AFFIRMATIONS are often things we already know but need to be reminded of. Sometimes like King David we need to encourage ourselves in the Lord.
(1 Samuel 30:6) AFFIRMATIONS are a great start. I have started creating a board for my AFFIRMATIONS. I need reminding...smiles. 

Do you have any AFFIRMATIONS that you use in your everyday life?











No comments:

Post a Comment