Wednesday, August 20, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...AUGUST IS HALFWAY GONE!

A couple days ago I once again requested a package pickup with the USPS. It did not go well at all the first time, but we won't go into that. I did think I would once again have to deliver it myself. You would have to know my local post office to understand my dilemma. I have read the reviews that call it the worst Post Office ever...their words not mine. I have learned not to deal with them. I travel to one farther away where everything runs smoothly and they are sweet as pie. I was praying for the postal worker to show but it was getting late. I even thought I had heard the truck early in the day and was trying to hang onto hope I didn't get skipped. Still I said a prayer with 10 minutes until they officially didn't pick up. 20 minutes later I heard a knock and it was my postal worker. He even apologized for the fact that he had forgotten the last pickup. I told him God bless you...and I meant it. I had not worried, although I was making preparation to take it myself the next morning. Best of all I had not gotten upset or lost my peace. Yes that particular Post Office still has its issues but like I had told myself before, not all the workers are grump and inefficient. We never know what someone may have on their mind or how much they need their job. I was just happy he told the truth this time. So again I say God bless the postal worker and the USPS. 




No comments:

Post a Comment