Tuesday, August 26, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...AUGUST IS WINDING DOWN!

I was so blessed last night to be able to spend some much needed personal time with God. Of course today there were hurtles to overcome but that's okay. I did...I realize satan really does study us and knows us well. He also uses the same tactics over and over again. It is great to know he is already defeated. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Today I started reading about going DEEPER in God...last night...I experienced going DEEPER in God! I am learning and growing by faith...one step...one word at a time. This is the 8th month already...now I feel I have so little time to go DEEPER and DEEPER. I remember during the first couple months, 300+ days felt like an eternity. December may be far in the distance but now I can  see it...like a giant billboard with Jesus standing right there in front of it with open arms telling me...I Can Do It!









No comments:

Post a Comment