Saturday, August 30, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...AUGUST IS ALMOST GONE!

Yesterday I felt like I was under attack. Doing the right thing will always COST you something. Sometimes it will COST you friends, or a job, or higher position, or even family. Yesterday the enemy was trying his best to COST me my peace of mind. I have said before, he studies us enough to know how to try and shake our foundation. I say try because my house is built on solid rock! (Matthew 7:24) Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. (NLT) Heat nor bugs nor outside reptiles are going to change one thing...no matter what the COST! God has been too good to me to ever consider turning back now. The more I learn, the more I am held accountable for. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment