Wednesday, August 27, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...AUGUST IS WINDING DOWN!

If you have noticed, lately I have been adding graphics after each post. I have always used the graphics to ENCOURAGE myself and thought they might ENCOURAGE and inspire the faithful readers of my blog posts. I hope you are taking this journey with me by taking your own one word journey as well. I have posted a lot about faith over these past few months and even when you feel like you have faith...something will come along to test that faith. That is why I always have to, and need to ENCOURAGE myself. Everything we go through, every test and trial no matter how big, no matter how small, no matter how insignificant it seems...it is always to teach us something. Therefore I am always looking for the lesson. Sometimes I see it, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I see it, but don't yet understand it. I know that I will, if not today, or tomorrow, I will one day. God bless you all.







No comments:

Post a Comment