Monday, August 11, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...WELCOME TO AUGUST!





I was very saddened today to hear about the death of Robin Williams, especially if it really turns out to be a suicide. I could not help but think back to when my husband died by taking his own life. It was a horrible experience and my heart grieves for Robin's children and his wife. It is tragic when I think of how satan deceives people. Depression is horrible and it doesn't care how rich or poor you are. Satan wants us to lose all HOPE...that is why no matter how bad I feel I try to start each day as a clean slate. I have to have HOPE...without it...all is lost.  When people commit crimes it is not always because they have malice in their hearts, often it is because they have lost all HOPE. They don't see a way over or around or through their problems. I am not condoning their actions however God commands that we don't judge and that we love the sinner and hate their sin. That is almost impossible if we don't consider the reasons for a persons actions. I pray God will console Robin William's family. Whatever you do don't ever lose HOPE...there is always HOPE.



















No comments:

Post a Comment