Saturday, March 1, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

Wow, it is very hard to believe that March is here already. The third month of the year! By God's grace I am still on my journey. March is often referred to as March MADNESS because it is the time of year when the college basketball season goes into their playoffs. MADNESS can also be slang for chaos. I love peace, but when people try to inflict their MADNESS into the lives of others...I no longer accept that. Often it is easier said than done because I really do not like to say no and usually only say it when backed into a corner. So if there is MADNESS (chaos) in your life...just know that you do not have to let it affect you. I have learned that I really don't have to react in a negative way...mine manifested as guilt usually...I can just say that this is their issue not mine. If someone gets angry or upset over silly little things or they can not twist my arm and manipulate me to do what they want...doesn't matter...they can keep their MADNESS to themselves...smiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment