Tuesday, March 18, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

My laptop is very loud and sounding like a Mac truck again so I will have to keep this short because it is making my head pound. I have always been the type of person who is OVERJOYED by even the smallest of things. Today I was OVERJOYED because although I had 8 hours sleep...getting up at 6am was not easy, but I had an appointment and as you know we "gotta" do what we "gotta" do OVERJOYED about it or not! What made me OVERJOYED and made it all worth it was being able to ride the brand new Marta bus. Okay I know...what's to be OVERJOYED about that? Really from a distance I thought it was a tour bus. It did not look like public transportation at all! Don't get me wrong...we have nice buses...but the new one is exceptional! I was completely OVERJOYED! I thank God for all things great and small...especially since I did not want to go...and in my spirit I felt...get up and go! Lol. Pays to listen...you never know what you might miss out on! By the way...the new buses are being called "Sleek and Sexy!" What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment