Sunday, March 30, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MARCH IS IN THE REARVIEW!

Today is the last day of "The 30/30 Challenge." Wow! 30 days went by really fast! Studying the WORD was great...is great. I have to say is because the 30 minutes a day for 30 days is just a launching point. I intend to keep studying God's WORD. This will become a daily part of my life now. God's WORD renews our minds...see Roman's 12:2. Who couldn't use some mind renewal...smiles. Man...nor woman...lives by bread alone...I need the WORD just like I need air and food! I need it to live! Was it a challenge? You bet it was...but all of us find time to do the things we really want to do...even if we feel like doing absolutely...nothing. To help me with my study of God's WORD, I was directed to something I had never heard of before but it is awesome! I have YouVersion, Glo, and another app simply called The Bible, but after being led to this one, I find it meets all my needs. I would like to share it with you. This Bible is portable and can be loaded to a flash drive and shared freely with others if you chose. The online Bible is a complete software program with too many wonderful things to list them all. TheWORD is all you need it to be and more and by God's grace it is free! Enjoy this discovery as much as I did. TheWORD  Above all stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment