Sunday, March 23, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

Tonite was the second time in less than two years I have been jolted by a loud banging on my door. I do not get unannounced guests and because I live in a gated community I could not imagine who would be pounding at that hour. I was about to totally ignore it thinking they must have the wrong door. Then I heard more pounding elsewhere and someone yelling Fire Department! Last time that happened I grabbed important things...yes I lollygagged but this time I grabbed my furbaby and a jacket and I was out the door. I THANK God all was well. My bunny was terrified...and you would be too is someone tossed you into a tote bag and zipped it shut! But I THANK God he was safe and secure. He accepted about 15 minutes of hugs when I took him out so I believe I am forgiven. Back inside I watched the late news report and saw a devastating fire in a building that displaced several families and destroyed everything they had. I THANK God for watching over us. I THANK God in their case no one died or was injured. I THANK God a thousand times over and above all I THANK Him for allowing me to know that there are more important things in life...than things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment