Thursday, March 20, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

Just when you think you have everything under CONTROL...along comes those whose whole purpose is  to disrupt and disturb your day. Just like the enemy, (satan) when you let your guard down and everything is under CONTROL and progressing smoothly, there are setups that are designed to be setbacks. I do take part of the blame however because I did not put on my spiritual armor today. We are to put on the whole armor of God and put it on daily. That I will do from now on and never let my guard down, even when I feel like everything is under CONTROL and going well! I was so full of joy most of the day I just have known something would try and change my mood. In the end...I feel like I still came out victorious. That is all that matters...lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment