Saturday, March 22, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

Long before there was a Facebook...there were things called Walls, much like those bulletin boards on college campuses, and laundromats where they tack and staple messages except they were virtual. I don't know why but I posted a simple message that said..."Do you want to be happy?" I received only one reply and that person and I became online FRIENDS for a few years. My very first virtual friend in a long line of many other online FRIENDS...some who have been in my life for years and others who have come and gone quickly. God is a friend who sticks closer than any brother (or any of our FRIENDS)...one of my favorite songs is "I am a friend of God" by Israel Houghton. God is always there for us...always. His friendship is unconditional, (just like His love) as well as everlasting. So although some FRIENDS are not in my life anymore I will treasure them...especially the memories I have of my two best FRIENDS who passed away a few months apart in 2008. Some FRIENDS are not a part of our destiny, while others help propel us towards our destiny. Treasure the FRIENDS that God has put in your life because time is often short...and those who don't need to be in your life because you stray from your path...rethink the friendship. Even if you don't have any FRIENDS in your life right now...remember God is there for you and with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment