Monday, March 31, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MARCH IS IN THE REARVIEW!

Wow I think SPRING is in the air at last! It was actually hot outside...yes I was outside again! It was wonderful. Okay I had to go out but I really did enjoy the wonderful SPRING day! It reached 78 degrees and I am so grateful. Its funny though how you can roast (happily so) outside and still need the heat inside. That does come in handy in the Summer though because then I don't need the A/C. Smiles. The photos that I took today are a far cry from less than two weeks ago when the blossoms were on and the daffodils were up. Now the leaves are on the trees almost to their normal size. SPRING is a wonderful time of year...a time of renewal and awaking...I am really loving it this year...much more than usual although Winter went really fast to me. So enjoy the warmth and the buds and all the wonderful things God has given us again. Above all...stay blessed.

Bonus post up next :- )

No comments:

Post a Comment