Saturday, March 8, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

We all know what day it is in America! Its "SPRING FORWARD" time! My favourite day of the year really. Although I will admit that my lack of complaining about the cold weather...really made it seem a lot faster than usual. I thank God for that! I had already vowed to stop complaining about the cold temperatures earlier this year and I am very happy about the reward I received...smiles. The only problem because we "SPRING FORWARD" tonite, I already feel extremely late for bed, so I am keeping this short...but sweet....smiles. There will be no binge watching on Netflix tonite :- (  Remember to set your clocks an hour ahead and "SPRING FORWARD" towards Spring and warmer weather and above all...daylight!

Today's word reflects on the fact that lack of complaining has its just reward. The cold weather and any cloudy days were always my thing to complain about...but no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment