Sunday, March 9, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

It  amazes me how just manipulating the time can affect the body. I did not have one bit of ENERGY...not a drop....and after sleeping 8 hours I still felt out of sorts...all day. I faced many challenges today as well and to be honest usually when my ENERGY is low...I have a hard time overcoming them. Usually that is when the enemy will attack you. Even predators will attack the weak prey animals and they recognise them by their lack of ENERGY. During my study time today I learned that God wants us to not only have ENERGY but He desires that we have strength to go along with it. When we do not have ENERGY we are not at our best. We are grumpy, sad, eat too much, etc. just trying to function and gain some ENERGY! Guard your health, eat the very best way you can afford...its not easy, but it can be done if you make right choices. Get strong...Stay strong...Gain ENERGY...that we may be about our Fathers business!

I did by the way...overcome my hurdles today, by Gods grace and His everlasting mercy. I did not stumble but all glory to God for today He was truly my strength and my ENERGY and I can do all things through Christ....

No comments:

Post a Comment