Wednesday, March 5, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

Today...on a lighter note...I absolutely adore football...SOCCER! I can not wait until the World Cup starts! I love that more than the Olympics. Although the last one was in 2010...I can not even remember what I was doing at that time. Maybe because misery causes blackouts lol. 4 years before that...I had not even arrived in Georgia yet. That would come 6 months later. Amazing how we can gauge our lives by certain events...even SOCCER matches. It was great to see that the SOCCER match at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta between Nigeria and Mexico was sold out! It was a night match so I didn't go but it was great to watch it on tv...on the Spanish channel...Viva la Mexico! Without them...I would have missed out. Although with the score nil-nil      (0-0) maybe it would not have mattered...yes it would have...smiles. There has been talk...whispers really...of Atlanta having a Major League SOCCER team and that would be awesome! Tonight though...the news said it is in the works. Big smiles! Through my 365 word journey though...I am becoming more passionate about other things besides sports. That also brings Big smiles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment