Tuesday, March 11, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

Most of the time being DEPENDENT is considered a bad trait. We are encouraged not to be DEPENDENT on anyone. That can be a good thing because when we are DEPENDENT on others, they will either begin to resent you, or it will stifle your growth...or they will fail us. We do however have permission to be DEPENDENT on our Heavenly Father for all of our needs. Learning to be DEPENDENT on He who loves us most takes practice. I am learning. After all is the birds do not worry about what they will eat, drink or wear, why should we. I vow to remain DEPENDENT on God for all of my needs. That does not mean to be lazy but to know all that I have comes from Him and belongs to Him. Even becoming DEPENDENT is a learning process...and my journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment