Monday, March 10, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

Joyce Meyer always says, "Where the mind goes, the man follows!" What a true statement! For over 2 months now my main objective has been, by God's grace, to REPROGRAM my mind. If I can succeed, with God's help, to REPROGRAM my thoughts and think like God thinks...well let's just say the possibilities are endless! Is it easy...no of course not! but like everything else...it can be done! God has placed a seed in each one of us to succeed...to be successful in all that we do...as long as it all lines up with His Word...and it does. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...including to REPROGRAM my "Stinkin Thinkin" (J.M.) We all have things, such as bad habits, that we need to REPROGRAM. Sit down, think about it, write the things down on paper that you need help from God to REPROGRAM and let you thoughts and new good habits take you to wondrous new heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment