Thursday, March 13, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

Yesterdays word...neighbour...has been really testing me beyond measure. Last night just when I was drifting off to sleep...they woke me up with their noise...again. I made it through but woke up extremely tired and worse...ill. Now I would have thought that would have wrecked my complete day...but no...because God can take any situation and turn it into something for my GOOD, and He did...all things work together for our GOOD. I had things I really needed to do but I heard a still small inner voice telling me to stay in and all would be well...with me...with my delivery...with how I was feeling. I slept off and on all day until almost 4 pm and it felt so GOOD! The best thing is that by doing the right thing...the sick feeling went away so fast I almost did not remember I was ever feeling so ill. God is still a healer! God is GOOD...and as they say...all the time God is GOOD! If you want all things to work together for your GOOD...then walk with God! Taste and see that the Lord is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment