Monday, March 3, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

Through the 30/30 Challenge I am learning a lot and it is only day 3...amazing what gaining knowledge will do. I am learning more and more about how my...and yours...PAST can deeply affect my future. I know a few people that talk more about their PAST and who wronged them and how, more than they ever speak of their future or even their here and now. I sometimes let PAST hurts creep up on me as well, but I am learning day by day to banish them away from my present and future. One of the problems with dwelling on PAST hurts is that we all tend to wallow in self-pity...bad idea. On occasion I do ask God to allow me just a few minutes or less...to wallow. I can almost hear Him sigh and say...if you must...so it doesn't last long at all. I am too embarrassed to allow myself to slip backwards and fall into my own pity party. After all no one ever shows up for it but me...smiles. I vow to no longer let my PAST affect my future...God knows about all the hurts and disappointments we have along the journey of our lives...and if there is someone who we need vindication from...I know He will take care of it and give me double for my trouble...if...I just let it all go. So bye bye PAST and hello future!

No comments:

Post a Comment