Monday, March 17, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

30/30 Challenge UPDATE! Over halfway through the month and so many people including me, are being blessed by taking the 30/30 Challenge. Study God's word for 30 minutes a day for 30 days. Its not too late to begin...just carry your 30 days into April. My journey for 2014 incorporates, mind, body, and spirit so this challenge came right on time...near the beginning of the year, but not right at the start of my journey. I hope you have enjoyed this UPDATE...try the 30/30 challenge and see how blessed you will be in ways you can not even imagine. I have included the link at the end of this UPDATE just so you don't even have an excuse that you can't find it, or don't have time. Remember...man does not live by bread alone...smiles. Take the 30/30 Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment