Thursday, March 6, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...HELLO MARCH!

I really don't like television holding me HOSTAGE! That may sound a bit extreme but I am not an avid tv watcher and I find nothing more aggravating than being held HOSTAGE by programs I do not wish to see airing before the "good" shows lol. Am I the only one? Really I do not watch The Voice but a program I would watch always airs after 2 hours of singing. My solution? No matter what it is or how badly I would love to watch it...I refuse to be held HOSTAGE and I don't watch. Sooner or later that program will land on Netflix or to a big box store where I can just purchase the whole series. Many stations also let you catch up on missed programs on their websites...Big Ups to them! ABC is great for that. I am more than willing to wait one additional day. I do make an exception on Thursday nights though...Once Upon A Time In Wonderland...just gets muted for an hour... I do wonder if they count me as a viewer...smiles. 

The purpose of HOSTAGE being today's word was to remind myself there is a solution to every problematic situation. Sometimes its simple and sometimes it maybe more complex...but there is always a solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment