Saturday, May 31, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY 14TH MAKE UP!

Life may not be a COMPETITION but it sure feels like it! Everyone seems to try and outdo each other in every aspect. I have never been very competitive I will admit. I am not sure if that is good or bad. I do believe that God made me unique...I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14) COMPETITION can be a great thing but with everyone sharing their lives on social media we can often feel like we are in a COMPETITION. As someone once pointed out to me...how do you know they are not making all that up? Hmmm you don't but I know I don't feel like trying to figure it out. I simply don't read it. Why? Because the enemy knows exactly what changes your mood. I am learning to stop him at the onset!


No comments:

Post a Comment