Thursday, May 1, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

Its hard to believe that its MAY already! My One Word Journey has taken me through 1/3 of the year! imagine that! I have made a commitment from the beginning, learned about peace, become more focused, thought about being moody, grateful, learned to forgive, I have added more balance to my life, started relaxing, set goals, faced my disappointments, adopted a wonderful fur-baby, planted spiritual seeds, dealt in Godly way with my noisy upstairs neighbours, gone through football and soccer, completed my 30/30 challenge, traveled spiritual highways, embraced the abundance of rain, I have learned not to look backward, most of all I have learned that I am not on this journey alone...God is walking with me every step of the way. He is there when I struggle and He is there when my days are filled with sunshine! I look forward to MAY...the beginning of the second third of my journey. I pray I continue to grow and learn. I also pray that MAY is all you need it to be and more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment