Friday, May 30, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ALMOST GONE!

Just when you think you are having a wonderful day...everything starts heading south. I am being stable to a degree or at least after I had my vent talking to my mother smiles. I had bad news and then my neighbors flooded my apartment again! This is the second time they have done that. Between that and them keeping me awake I am ready to complain. In a kind way of course. I am off schedule and typing late again. Only because I was waiting for them to come extract all the water. It took me all this time to figure out they really are not coming...at this hour they would have to be paid more money and we all know how property owners feel about that! I believe all of this is for a reason...even if its to add to my list of 101 ways to learn to love thy neighbor...smiles.

Bet you thought today's word was in there didn't you? Smiles. Today I was doing things that I didn't even know why I was doing them...actually the past few days I was praying for someone because they were on my mind heavy...turns out they needed and still need that prayer. I learned a valuable lesson...that even the tiniest things that we do...when we are not aware or knowing why they are doing them...can lead to KNOWING or finding out something God wants you to be know. The old saying goes...you can run, but you can't hide...is so true! When God directs your path...He gives you a KNOWING...you don't know how you know, you may not even know why you are doing certain things but God gives us all discernment...what the world calls a sixth sense. That KNOWING not only shows you things you need to know...but it also keeps you safe. I am able to place something somewhere and in my mind see it fall and later it does. I have learned most of the time to move it, push it back, or make some adjustment. Is it me? Not even! It is God! When you have a KNOWING and/or hear God's still small voice...listen to it...always. Just remember that God's voice will never...ever...tell you to do anything wrong that will hurt you or anyone else...if you hear that...its the wrong voice...God is Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment