Thursday, May 8, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

The most wonderful thing about apartment life is also the terrible part about apartment life. I am having so much trouble with the LOVE thy neighbor issue! It is so hard to LOVE your neighbor when she stomps around all day. I have to say she because she stomps the loudest but really, they all stomp. My heart says, past the test so I can move on...my mind tells me otherwise. So not only does this affect the LOVE issue, but also it affects my desire to do what is right...being a light...with wanting to scream...which could allow the enemy to get a toe hold, then eventually a foot hold. On the other hand...I will probably be doing a lot of praying...for my headache and their silence. I will LOVE it when God answers that prayer...smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment