Monday, May 12, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

Of course now that I am one third the way of my 365 word journey, I feel like I am going uphill. Like a MARATHON, you start out with a lot of zeal, fresh...ready to conquer the word...the about one third the way...we hit a hill. You still want to finish the MARATHON, but the journey is no longer at the starting line and the finish line looks very far away. Going the hill is not easy but at least when we get to the top, we know we will be able to have a break and go down the other side...until the next hill. Right now I feel like I am going uphill in sand...smiles. That's good...this is where dedication, perseverance, and determination kicks in. Even more...this is when I really have to lean on God. With God all things are possible! Victory is mine and I will finish my journey...365 words...or not...smiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment