Saturday, May 31, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...LAST DAY!!!

It is hard to believe today is the very last day of May already. Time sure flies when you are having fun! Smiles. After last nights "flood" incident, today was an exercise in PATIENCE. No one came to soak up all the water. Thank God I had collected enough store adds to lay on the soaked carpet so I didn't have to slosh around in it like I was outside playing in puddles. Technically my PATIENCE is gone. I would like to think someone who owned property would not want it ruined. If I see one drop of mold anywhere they will have to do way more than sucking up some water. Things like this are not the only thing we need PATIENCE for. I had a customer issue today that worked out in my favor...praise God for that. I also praise God that even before I did some research and found out it was not my error, that I was kind and my PATIENCE was shinning before and even after. Talking to a family member who is throwing away money that could feed a small village also took PATIENCE. PATIENCE is definitely a virtue! It is also a learning process.



No comments:

Post a Comment