Wednesday, May 7, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

Its funny to me when people get upset when you don't call them but when you do...they don't even let you talk. Usually with this particular family member...I don't pass the test. Today I will! This is a great way to practice being silent. Before God...we must learn to be silent and LISTEN for His still small voice. Many people do not LISTEN well, me included. Learning to LISTEN is an art form. I tend to zone out even when I appear to LISTEN. This year I am learning to LISTEN with every part of me...not just my ears, but  my eyes, and my mind. When we talk to God...pray...we should also LISTEN for a reply. It may not come right at that moment but it will if we diligently seek Him. Do you need to learn to LISTEN better? Try it the next time you have a conversation with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment