Saturday, May 3, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

With God all things are POSSIBLE! I often have to remind myself of that. I was very frustrated waiting for my laptop to cooperate so that I could do the things I needed to accomplish, including type today's post. Did I remember to pray? No...I was so deep in my frustration that it didn't occur to me until everything seemed so impossible and I called out to God, that I remembered with Him everything is POSSIBLE! I am here later than I would have liked but God's timing is always best. All that I need to deal with frustrations and disappointments, and mountains, is all within me. God has given me strength, grace, mercy, patience, etc...for every test and trial...all I have to do it tap into it and all will be well...and it was. As a matter of fact...it was better than well...I was blessed not once, not twice, but three times. It pays to pray...I just need to remember everything is POSSIBLE if I only pray and believe and I need to remember to do that first!

No comments:

Post a Comment