Sunday, May 25, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...WINDING DOWN!

...and he closed his eyes and flopped. If you know anything about house bunnies, when they are perfectly content, at peace, and feel SECURE, they will actually close their eyes, and stop twitching their nose. If they are really relaxed they flop over and really get comfortable. Bailey, my bunny had never quite achieved that and like most rabbits he slept in tiny increments with his eyes open. You really could not tell he was sleeping at all. God wants us to feel safe, SECURE, and at peace in our daily lives. For me that has been a process. Like Bailey, I can now feel safe and peaceful, and because God is always with me, I feel SECURE. Today was the very first day since I brought my furbaby home, that he didn't come out for "Bailey Time"...he was so content he wanted to stay with me all day. Should God expect any less from me that I will want to spend time with him? That I will always feel safe and SECURE knowing that all my needs are met? No he should not. What a valuable lesson learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment