Friday, May 23, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...WINDING DOWN!

There are times when I am watching the news or reading an online news report, that I can not believe the HATRED people have for one another. There is lack of compassion, no respect for anything or even the very life of another human being. No wonder the Bible says...God is Love! HATRED is running rampant, not just in America, but all over the world! We are commanded to love thy neighbor (one another) as we love ourselves...there must not be much self love going on at all. I do not want to even write about what prompted this post...each and every thing is despicable. Unlike the media I chose not to have people "click like" and "share." In my opinion this is another form of HATRED. I am learning to Live2Love...not find fault, point a finger, accuse, forgive, and not judge. Is it always easy? No! But it is a choice we can all chose to make.




No comments:

Post a Comment