Sunday, May 4, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

I learned many things today I learned was not to go to bed and start reflecting on NEGATIVE things and past disappointments. Its so easy to do when you are just laying there waiting for sleep to come. Most of the time I pray...but sometimes I just lay there and allow myself to bombarded by thoughts of the past. Bad, very bad idea. If I go to bed focused on everything and everyone that has disappointed me...I will wake up with all that garbage in my spirit and feel defeated before my day even begins. I made a conscious decision...no more going to bed and focusing on the NEGATIVE!!!!! When I focus on the goodness of  God and how much He has blessed me...I can't help but wake up feeling victorious! Do you dwell on the NEGATIVE things in your life or have NEGATIVE emotions such as anger, bitterness, revenge, or strife on your mind when you lay down at night? Make a commitment to stop, by praying, and see what wonderful changes God brings into your life! Wake up in victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment