Saturday, May 24, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...WINDING DOWN!

Today I had one of my "JUST DO IT!" moments. There are things I know I need to do but like many others, I tend to drift off on tangents. I know you are not supposed to put off until tomorrow what you can do today, especially since I have proven...tomorrow never comes or at the very least, there is a very very long delay. I went to bed with my "JUST DO IT!" attitude so it was on my mind first thing this morning when I woke up! I thank God for His grace, His mercy, and His patience with me to accomplish this simple but pressing milestone in my life. Amazing how hard it was to complete a task most people do a few times a week or daily...sigh. I don't want my life to become mundane but I do need to work on structure...smiles. I have a bit over 183 days to get it right!



No comments:

Post a Comment