Tuesday, May 6, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

Today was another beautiful day...a 12 if I must say! I thank God for his protection today as I haphazardly rushed across the street...a 6 lane street...forgetting the 3rd lane...the turning lane...all with the light green. It was red until I started across. Praise God! However that is not my word for the day...smiles. Today's word is all about the Bailey! Bailey has a new HOUSE! He hasn't even seen it yet because he has been out for Bailey Time. I must say Baileys HOUSE overwhelmed me a bit since it is big enough for me to sit in but hey...it was cheap. This is my word for the day because I feel like I am truly blessed and that God gave me the desires of my heart in due season. Perhaps, because from the very beginning when I first saw Bailey and didn't get him because I felt God telling me to wait, that everything is falling into place. I used to always get what I wanted, when I wanted it without a thought or care. That was years ago. Now I know God's timing is always best!

No comments:

Post a Comment