Monday, May 5, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

Today was one of those hot and sunny days that allowed us to reach the low 90's in some areas and high 80's in others. I could not ask for a more beautiful day! It was perfect in every way! However one of the local news stations that rates the weather 1-11 rated today a 10 because it was hotter than the average for this time of year. It would seem to me that if you are blessed with more than your EXPECTATIONS...you would be happy...but as humans...we never seem to be satisfied. When we get more, we want less; when its hot, we want cold; when its sunny, we want shade. No matter what our EXPECTATIONS are we are never happy and rate everything higher or lower. This is one of those things that I will never understand about human nature. I feel blessed that after a harsh Winter, God sent us a glimpse of Summer. I rate today a 15! My EXPECTATIONS are high for everyday that God allows me to enjoy my life here on earth before I arrive at my eternal home. Good or not so good, rain or shine, hot or cold...this is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment