Sunday, May 11, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

Today is MOTHER'S Day! It is a wonderful day of celebration for most...but for some it can be a somber day. Two of my spiritual MOTHER'S have passed on, and the Mother who raised me, also has. That is one advantage to having two MOTHER'S...I still have one left to appreciate. There are two MOTHER'S who lost their only children, one last night and one last week, both under 5 years old. My heart breaks for those two MOTHER's as well as those in Nigeria who are without their precious daughters. I thank God that all my babies are safe and sound. Even Joey who is the safest of all...he is Heaven.  I am grateful that this year I have another furbaby. God has been good to me and I am eternally thankful. Happy MOTHER'S Day to all the MOTHER'S...stay blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment