Friday, May 2, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...ONE THIRD THE WAY!

I may not pass every TEST I am given but I believe I passed the TEST I was given today with flying colors by God's grace. I even joked that the ultimate TEST would be if I missed my bus...I did...God does have a sense of humor...smiles. I heard a teaching just this morning that said, among other wonderful things, that we should not just study the steps of Jesus, but His stops! That was very thought provoking indeed! No matter how busy Jesus was or how fast He needed to be somewhere...He always stopped to help those along the way who needed Him. Which is exactly what we are supposed to do. Hebrews 13: 2 (NIV) tells us...Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Not only do we need to be obedient to that still small voice prompting us to do the right thing and help someone, but the joy we feel afterwards is very rewarding. the next time you are given a TEST...make sure to pass it...but if you don't the wonderful thing about a God given TEST is that you get a chance to take that TEST over and over and over again...until you do pass it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment