Wednesday, May 21, 2014

365 WORDS...ONE WORD AT A TIME...MAY...WINDING DOWN!

I seem to have several tests going on at the same time. CONTROL seems to be the one most pertinent for today though. It is so hard to have CONTROL when someone calls you to aggravate and agitate you. It just doesn't make sense to me. I really was thinking that there should be an easy way to tell people that you really can not or will not be able to talk to them. I mean for a long, long time. I have so much peace when I don't. Having enough CONTROL not to get upset, angry, or emotional was not easy at all. It is even worse when it is someone I have to respect even if I didn't want to...or at least I should. I know the enemy knows just who to use to push all my buttons. I did my best to...as Joyce says...stay stable. No matter how often I have had this test, I usually fail somewhere in the conversation. I did much better today. I kept reminding myself of what my mother used to say..."If you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing at all!" Funny how people who talk way to much about nothing...never even notice when you aren't talking...smiles. God help me to have CONTROL....pleaseeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment