Friday, January 3, 2014

365 WORDS TO LIVE BY...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Day 3....already time is flying...ok not so fast....but rest assured in what will seem like a matter of days....it will be mid month and then we will blink and it will be February! I pray that many of you are on this one word journey with me...choose your own words or fill free to share mine. Today's word is COMMITMENT....COMMITMENT is a big word...and it can be a scary word for many. It does not have to be intimidating. We can learn to embrace COMMITMENT. Using the word COMMITMENT is almost like making resolutions except COMMITMENT is more of a promise you make to yourself and less of a resolution you make before others. I am making a COMMITMENT to this one word journey. I am making a COMMITMENT to exercising daily...again. ( I once exercised everyday for 3 months straight) I am also making a COMMITMENT that if I fail to do the tasks I have set for myself this year...I will not beat myself down...I will dust myself off...start where I left off...when I can...or start again when I can't.

WHAT WORD IS INSPIRING YOU TODAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment