Saturday, January 4, 2014

365 WORDS TO LIVE BY...ONE DAY AT A TIME

There were many words that came to my mind this morning, but one in particular stood out above all the rest when I realized this was the first time I felt this on a weekend in a long long time. My word for today is PEACE. PEACE can come from within and PEACE can come from outside your being. So can the lack of PEACE which more often than not, is disrupted from the outside. I can be friends with almost anyone...until they disturb my PEACE one time too many. Its a new year...new hopes new dreams...why drag old baggage...why let people disturb my PEACE? There are of course those I have warned time and time again who pay me no mind whatsoever, or those who pretend to take heed and then revert back to their annoying, energy sucking selves...and then there are those who probably had no clue. I am positive that they felt that totally disrupting and disturbing my life as well as my PEACE was perfectly acceptable. So having a Saturday and I am certain...a Sunday filled with PEACE feels so wonderful! Was it really that simple? Indeed it was....PEACE is bliss! 

WHAT 2 WORDS ARE INSPIRING YOU THIS WEEKEND?

No comments:

Post a Comment